Telehealth Administrative Case Study
What new processes are needed to successfully develop and implement a home care telehealth program for high-risk cardiac patients?
Refer to the syllabus for submission requirements. Please remember the following:
- Place all written assignments in CANVAS only, no later than the date specified in each assignment. Late assignments will not be accepted unless prior permission has been provided.
- Submit writing assignment only in a word document as “docx” document only; do not send PDF files. These files will not be graded.
- The telehealth administrative case study assignments must be at least 400 words in length
- Double-space all the material
- Do not use a font smaller than 10 and larger than 12 points
- Write out (label) each question, before answering it including subsection questions (if applicable)
- Repeat the question you are answering before you answer the question, including subsection questions
- You must cite all reference material including the textbook, using the APA method only. This means citing within the work and including reference(s) at the end of your work. You must include the pagenumber of the textbook material. Please note if all the information required to complete the APA method is unavailable, students should simply cite the title of the article and the date the article is posted.
- Answer the question(s) at a critical level, not just recitation of facts from the case study
- Submit grammatically correct answers only; every writing assignment is an English exam; grammar, spelling and sentence structure will be included in grading your answers.