Give your views in 3-4 sentences each.
1. Do you believe the Tea Party movement revitalizes the Republican Party? Should they incorporate the Republican Party?
2. How would a representative treat the issue of immigration if his/her district were located in a large city such as Houston or Dallas?
3. How would the budget shortage be treated if a representative represented a high-income district in Texas?
4. As a legislator, what argument is most compelling to you about addressing unemployment benefits?
5. As a lobbyist, what specific argument would you make to a legislator about addressing air quality in Texas?
6. As a legislator in the Texas House, what must you consider when you support your party and constituents over the Speaker?
7. As a legislator in the Texas House, what must you consider when you support the Speaker over your party and constituents?